How to Apply
Participants are fully sponsored in terms of accommodation and travel and there is no registration fee.
- Travel (airplane ticket – economy class /second class train ticket)
Arrival: Sunday, 5 July 2015
Departure: Saturday, 11 July 2015
- Accommodation including breakfast, lunch, dinner at Schloss Arenberg
- No registration fee
- Please check carefully if you have to apply through the ESU office or through the AAF.
- The EAU and AAF will inform you end of May 2015, if you are selected or not.
- If you are selected the AAF will contact you concerning your travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Travel reimbursements can be done onsite.
- Certified urologist
- Maximum age is 40 years
- Applicants from the following countries have to apply through the Salzburg Stiftung der AAF (The American Austrian Foundation) before 31 March 2015.
Please click here to go to the AAF application website.
- Applicants from other countries have to apply through the ESU office before 4 May 2015.